Utilizamos cookies para mejorar nuestros servicios analizando sus hábitos de navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Accept More information

Una estancia

de Reyes

Book now

Cal Tristany

Availability

You can contact us by telephone:

+34 973.482.535  -  +34 637.437.271
 
Or if you prefer, complete and send the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible.

IMPORTANT

These reservations must be confirmed by the owner of the house in order to be effective. Check the calendar for availability.

Thank you very much. 

BOOKING CONDITIONS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Payment of a 25% of the total amount in order to formalise the reservation. The other 75% will be paid in the house. 

- The arrival time is at 5 pm, and the departure time is at 12 noon (unless otherwise agreed). In July and August, the arrival time will be on Saturday at 5 pm, and the departure time at 10 am. 

- ID cards will be requested to all people more than 14 years old, according to the Order IRP/418/2010 of the 5th August, about the obligation of registration and communication to the General Department of Police, of the people staying at establishments providing accommodation in Catalonia.

- The total number of adults, children, and babies will be previously specified. In no case this number will be higher than the arranged. The entrance of any other unauthorized person is forbidden.

- Children under the age of 14 are not allowed to access the swimmingpool without the presence of a responsible adult. 

- During the months of drought, it is completely forbidden to light fires or to use any kind of firecrackers, due to the high risk of fire.  

- In the house and its area, it is forbidden to carry out any activity other than the properly arranged as lodging. 

- The price includes VAT, electricity, water, heating and firewood (if a responsible use is made). 

- The customers are obliged to respect the house and its surrounding area, at all times, assuming the possible damages they can produce. 

- Arrival and departure times must be respected. Before leaving the house, the owner must be called in order to take the keys. 

- If you accept these conditions and decide to formalise the reservation, you will be sent a contract form specifiying the arrival and departure days and times, as well as the number of people and the account number in which you can pay the 25% of the price. You must send the contract, completed with the correct data and signed (if possible).

Contact

casatristany@gmail.com

Tel.:  +34 973.482.535 - +34 637.437.271